Are you a writer and/or self-publisher? Do you want to be more savvy, productive, and successful with technology?
The Tech-Savvy Writer was written especially for beginners and those feeling overwhelmed by technology, but tech-savvy writers will find it useful, too.
Inside, you’ll find 10 powerful tips and strategies to help you master tech tools and write, publish, and market your work–all explained in clear, simple language with as little jargon as possible. For example:
- Choosing Writing Software: The best tools for many different writing styles.
- Creating Your Own Web Dashboard (if you’re a writer who’s promoting their work, this is a must).
- Organizing Your Writing Life: How to track your time, project, contacts, and quickly–and often, for free.
- Getting the Most Out of Google: Think you know how to search with Google? Bet you don’t know all of these little-known tricks.
- Going Mobile: Simple strategies for writing while on the go–and saving your work, no matter where you are.
- Publishing Your Ebook on Amazon and Apple’s iBookstore: A brief, step-by-step guide to proofing your ebook and getting it online and for sale.
And more, including 3 BONUS tips.
The Tech-Savvy Writer is available for Kindle ($2.99).
In 2010, US News and World Report named technical writing one of the “50 Best Careers” in the world.
Want a new (or better) career as a technical writer, but aren’t sure where to begin? How to Get Started as a Technical Writer is a practical, personal, no-nonsense guide to launching your career in technical writing.
You won’t find a lot of fluff or detailed instructions on how to write. Instead, you’ll get over 80 pages of concise, real-world information on what it *really* takes to break into the field.
Take advantage of the author’s 20 years of industry experience to get answers to questions like:
- What is a technical writer?
- What does a typical day look like?
- What are the “must have” skills for a technical writer?
- Should I get more education?
And, of course:
- How do I get experience and land my first job?
How to Get Started as a Technical Writer also includes an extensive list of useful Internet resources and a glossary of up-to-date technical writing terms.
Want to take take your future best-seller from Scrivener manuscript to publish-ready ebook in minutes? Don’t want to waste time scouring user manuals or other books to find out how to do it right?
*How to Create an Ebook With Scrivener* is an inexpensive, focused, right-to-the-point guide that tells you step-by-step how to use Scrivener’s powerful exporting features to customize and create a good-looking, error-free ebook–fast.
How to Create an Ebook With Scrivener also includes a brief guide to publishing your ebook on Amazon and Apple’s iBookstore, and several useful resources for learning and sharpening your Scrivener skills.
How to Create an Ebook With Scrivener is available for Kindle (for 99 cents!)